Andrea Jones is passionate about effective communication and the creation of a collaborative space for the wisdom of individuals and groups to be shared.
Her work draws upon over 25 years’ experience working with groups in the TAFE sector, adult community education and corporate organisations. She has held senior positions managing training delivery, pre-employment programs, traineeships, and industry partnership programs.
As a facilitator, Andrea focuses on assisting groups and individuals to effectively work together, to have courageous conversations, to deal with conflict and to work through processes to help create authentic, resilient and successful organisations.
- 2016 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- 2012 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 2010 Advanced Diploma in Group Facilitation
- 2009 Course in Assessment of Informal Learning
- 2000 Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems
- 1994 Graduate Diploma in Business Management: Training and Development.
- 1986 Diploma of Education (Secondary)
- 1984 Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)