Justine’s background and experience are varied and broad, with people-work and community development being a consistent thread.
During her recent years as Manager of Training and Development for ABC Radio & Regional, the Groupwork Institute provided Facilitation Skills workplace training for managers and team leaders across Australia. This short course became a consistent national offering due to popular demand from management and staff.
Justine’s Training and Development team members evolved into ‘learning facilitators’ and became the go-to people for individuals and teams, as they put into practice the processes and skills honed from their own training with the Groupwork Institute.
From her earliest teaching days to her recent work in leadership and training for the ABC, Justine has helped people and teams do their best. She believes in building on the strengths that people and teams already have, and that the best results come from groups that work well together.
Whether as a manager, project leader or participant, Justine offers leadership in supporting people to grow, at work or in community involvements, with greater effectiveness and personal enjoyment as key features.
Justine is a graduate and fan of both the Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation and the Diploma of Leadership and Management offered by the Groupwork Institute, having seen the practical and positive impact of our programs in action in a wide variety of settings.
She believes the world will be a better place for everyone if we can work well together, which is what the Groupwork Institute is all about. And then there’s the power of music – she also likes to sing.
- Advanced Diploma of Management, Groupwork Institute
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, Victoria University
- Certificate of Coaching Skills, Results Coaching Systems
- Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation, Groupwork Institute
- Diploma in Business (Frontline Management), Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Arts Education (Visual and Performing Arts), Phillip Institute
- Bachelor of Education, Institute of Catholic Education