Justine’s background and experience are varied and broad, with people-work and community development being a consistent thread.
From her earliest teaching days, through her roles in many community-focused programs to her long-time work at the ABC, Justine helps people and teams to aim for their best. She believes in building on the strengths you already have, achieving the best outcomes when your group works well.
For the ABC Justine led the establishment and flourishing of the ABC’s regional youth program Heywire, bringing the life experience and stories of regional young people to the notice and care of a national audience. Her other major roles included managing training for Radio and Regional staff nationally and leadership development more broadly. All of these involved working with people to develop a shared desire to make things happen.
Whether as a manager, project leader or facilitator, Justine offers leadership in supporting people to grow, at work or in community involvements, with greater effectiveness and personal enjoyment as key features.
Justine is a graduate and fan of both the Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation and the Diploma of Leadership and Management offered by the Groupwork Centre, having seen the practical and positive impact of our programs in action in a wide variety of settings.
- Advanced Diploma of Management, Groupwork Centre
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Victoria University
- Certificate of Coaching Skills, Results Coaching Systems
- Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation, Groupwork Centre
- Diploma in Business (Frontline Management), Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Arts Education (Visual and Performing Arts), Phillip Institute
- Bachelor of Education, Institute of Catholic Education